According to Acumen Research and Consulting, the global healthcare staffing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.2% over the forecast period 2019 to 2026 and reach the market value of around US$ 45.2 billion by 2026.
Key operating players in the healthcare staffing market are Almost Family; Adecco Group; AMN Healthcare; Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.; CHG Management, Inc.; Envision Healthcare Corporation; General Healthcare Resources, Inc.; Jackson Healthcare, Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.; inVentiv Health; Local Staff, LLC; and TeamHealth. Collaboration and mergers of the service providers to expand the geographical reach and service portfolio are the key strategies being adopted by the market players.
Get Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/1616
- In October 2019, CHG Healthcare acquired Modio Health, a physician credentialing company. Through this acquisition, CHG is trying to improve the credentialing for employees and the thousands of healthcare facilities it works with, to make the process safe, faster, and cost-effective.
- In March 2019, Aveanna Healthcare acquired the home healthcare unit of Maxim Healthcare Services. However, Maxim’s population health & wellness divisions and staffing services are not part of the acquisition agreement. Through this transaction, the company expanded its existing division of home healthcare.
- In December 2018, CRG acquired Allied Healthcare to provide service for 13,000 disabled and older people in the UK.
- In October 2018, Envision Healthcare Corporation acquired by KKR, a global investment firm. KKR is expecting high returns over its investment through the acquisition of Envision Healthcare Corporation.
- In July 2018, Humana, a private equity firm, acquired Kindred Healthcare. Kindred is one of the largest providers of the senior and post-acute care in the U.S. The company also operates about 75 long term care hospitals and 19 inpatient rehabilitation centers.
- In April 2018, LHC Group and Almost Family merged together and became 2nd largest home healthcare service provider with more than 31,000 employees in 36 states of the U.S. Through this merger, companies can provide better coordinating home health and post-acute services to patients.
|Company Name||2018 Company Total Revenue||Revenue Share||Product Revenue||Market Share 2018|
|Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.||816.4||98.0%||800.1||2.7%|
|CHG Management, Inc.||1,400.0||100%||1,400.0||4.7%|
|Envision Healthcare Corporation||8,356.0||28%||2,339.7||7.9%|
|General Healthcare Resources, Inc.||480.6||100%||480.6||1.6%|
|Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.||1,510.5||34.8%||525.7||1.8%|
The market research study on “Healthcare Staffing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Opportunities and Forecast, 2019 – 2026”, offers a detailed insight on the global healthcare staffing market entailing insights on its different market segments. Market dynamics with drivers, restraints, and opportunities with their impact are provided in the report. The report provides insights into the global healthcare staffing market, its service and major geographic regions. The report covers basic development policies and layouts of technology development processes. Secondly, the report covers global healthcare staffing market size and segment markets by service and geography along with the information on companies operating in the market. The healthcare staffing market analysis is provided for major regional markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. For each region, the market sizes for different segments have been covered under the scope of the report.
Market By Service
- Travel Nurse
- Locum Tenens
- Per Diem Nurse
- Allied Healthcare
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This research study involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in related industry, and market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges. The following illustrative figure shows the market research methodology applied in this report.
Competitive intelligence studies involve gathering and evaluating information related to different competitors/stakeholders operating in a business environment. It includes assessing and analyzing product portfolios, number of employees, geographic reach, unique selling points, strategies, price differentiation, historic and forecast market revenue assessment, business models, business revenue mix, and SWOT of various players.
Market Size Estimation
Top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the global market size for company, regional division, product type and application (end users).
The market estimations in this report are based on the selling price (excluding any discounts provided by the manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler or traders). Market share analysis, assigned to each of the segments and regions are achieved through product utilization rate and average selling price.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
All possible factors that influence the markets included in this research study have been accounted for, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research, and analyzed to get the final quantitative and qualitative data. The market size for top-level markets and sub-segments is normalized, and the effect of inflation, economic downturns, and regulatory & policy changes or other factors are accounted for in the market forecast.
Secondary Sources occupies approximately 25% of data sources, such as press releases, annual reports, Non-Profit organizations, industry associations, governmental agencies and customs data, and so on. This research study includes secondary sources; directories; databases such as Bloomberg Business, Wind Info, Hoovers, Factiva (Dow Jones & Company), TRADING ECONOMICS, and avention; Investing News Network; statista; Federal Reserve Economic Data; annual reports; investor presentations; and SEC filings of companies.
In the primary research process, various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. The primary sources from the supply side include product manufacturers (and their competitors), opinion leaders, industry experts, research institutions, distributors, dealer and traders, as well as the raw materials suppliers and producers, etc.
The primary sources from the demand side include industry experts such as business leaders, marketing and sales directors, technology and innovation directors, supply chain executive, end users (product buyers), and related key executives from various key companies and organizations operating in the global market.
Report is Ready (All Numbers and Data), Get Full Report Study @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/buy-now/0/1616
- Current Business Trends
- Market Growth Opportunities
- Industry Pitfalls and Challenges
- Innovation Trends
- Sustainability Issues
- Regulations and policy changes
- Porter’s Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Competitive Landscape and Product Benchmarking
- Industry Segmentation on the basis of key products, applications, technologies for all major regional markets
- Market Size and Forecast by Application
- Market Size and Forecast by Products
- Market Size and Forecast by Technology/Sources
- Market Size and Forecast by Region
- Company Market Share Analysis
Dr.James Robinson, MD, MS is an Associate Professor of Epidemiology and Medicine DescriptionThe Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is a private graduate medical school in Manhattan, New York City, where he serves as a founding co-Director of the Center for Drug Safety and Effectiveness. He is a practising general internist and pharmacoepidemiologist and is internationally recognised for his research examining prescription drug utilisation. Dr.James Robinson is the author of over a hundred scientific articles and book chapters, is a frequent speaker on health care issues and has served on numerous editorial and advisory boards.
Email Id: email@example.com